Thursday 30 April 2009

Back to Yorkshire

I have recently purchased tickets for Patti Smith and Silver Mt Zion at the Southbank Centre for June. What a stellar line-up!
Camden Crawl was good for many reasons but pretty shite for a lot more. I saw a total of 4 bands all weekend which was the main disappointment. It really wasn't for a lack of trying either. I had heard a lot of rumours about how severe the queuing was but i took it with a pinch of salt. I was so wrong, the Saturday was just a real farse. I will stop moaning now and look forward to what's ahead.
Live @ Leeds this weekend, the countries most underrated music event. £10 for a wristband and that grants you entry to around 8 venues around the city which are showcasing around 100 bands. The line-up is quite superb, Fionn at the Trinity Church has so mush promise. Please don't disappoint Mr Regan. Mumford and Sons at the legendary Brudenell is another amazing venue band pairing. They have cancelled on me twice before and even though they are my band of the moment, I will not try if they mess me about for a third time.

No comments:

Post a Comment